Wednesday, November 3, 2010

That's Hot Thursday!

Let's go to the beach - PLEASURE BEACH, that is, a steamin' hot anthology by P.J. Mellor!

If you haven't read anything by Ms. Mellor, I have to say I loved this book and would definitely recommend it as a starting point -- of course you'll want to buy the rest of her books after you read it;) PLEASURE BEACH has everything: Sexy alpha males, creative sex, warm, sun soaked location, creative sex, humor, and did I mention the creative sex . . .

OK,OK, I got a little off track;)  The other thing I liked about this book is the knack Ms. Mellor has for writing her heroes. What do I mean by that? You'll have to buy the book to find out. But I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Enjoy!

PLEASURE BEACH is a Kensington Aphrodisia 2006 publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment