Wednesday, October 20, 2010

That's Hot Thursday!

Today I'm talking about the paranormal anthology, HOT BLOODED, Berkley, 2004. It's probably my first try of a real erotic novel. Oh sure, I'd read sensual, even steamy, but not true, nitty-gritty erotica. And yet.........these four stories are more erotic romance than erotic, because yes, there is a HEA between the H/h.

Anyway, my favorite story of the four included, is THE NIGHT OWL, by Emma Holly. After reading this fantastic vampire story, I was -- and still am -- a die hard Holly fan. I stocked my bookshelves with her titles. If you wanted to start with a full-length of hers though, I'd recommend ALL YOU CAN EAT. But there I go being a fan-girl............

The HOT BLOODED anthology also includes stories by Christine Feehan, Maggie Shayne and Angela Knight. SEDUCTION'S GIFT, by Ms. Knight, is one of the most unique plots I've ever read. Witches and vampires from King Author's Court take care of us mere mortals in a scorching read! Yow-za!

So if you're looking for an anthology that you will mark as a keeper, try HOT BLOODED :)  You won't be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment